Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Catching up

One month between postings. Water under the bridge:
  • Cantabile performance of Rossi repertoire;
  • Delightful building of my own Linux system from the bottom up;
  • Fascinating beginning of my Fruit Tree organizing project;
  • Much time with children;
  • Much time with friends;
  • Dietary collapse;
  • Apartment renewal;
  • Emotional breakthrough;
  • Bill-paying catastrophe; and, finally,
  • An amazing, pleasant, and great trip to Arizona and Texas with the kids.
Tor, Linnea, Jesse, and I
  1. flew to Arizona,
  2. had a perfect visit with Grandpa Fred and Grandpa Kay
  3. with a special guest appearance by cousin Lindsey and her children Dylan and Peyton,
  4. flew to Texas,
  5. were treated royally by Aunt Lory, Uncle Kerry, and cousins Carly and Dana, and
  6. flew back home to Massachusetts.
All in the space of a week, with many good connections made between my children and the Olsson side of the family. A triumph! Yay for me! Yay for us! Yay for Olssons!

I have great kids.

No comments: